We recognise that advances in technology mean our clients are increasingly choosing to interact with us across multiple channels: face to face, on the telephone and online. That’s why we’re introducing our new Digital Services to provide you with real choice of third party services.
Looking to save for your Child’s future? The Junior ISA provider, The Children’s ISA offer a range of Stocks and Shares Junior ISAs options for you to choose from whether it be an actively managed option, a low-cost solution or ethical investing.
The Junior ISA is like an adult ISA, providing tax-free savings for Children. You can open a Junior ISA with The Children’s ISA with a £10 minimum investment and pay in up to £9,000 per tax year.
Why invest in a Junior ISA?
- Help your child save for education or their first home from an early age.
- Provide a sum that will reduce the burden of debt on your child’s life.
- Make saving rather than borrowing habitual for your children.
- Provide for your children who have missed out on the government contributions – there is no government contribution to the Junior ISA.
- Provide a savings vehicle for friends and family to pay into – no more unwanted gifts. Any parent or guardian can open a Junior ISA and anyone can make contributions to it.
- Benefit from the tax advantages of a Junior ISA – pay in up to £9,000 per tax year. Any UK resident Child under 18, who is not eligible for a Child Trust Fund (CTF), is eligible for a Junior ISA. This includes Children who were born before the CTF eligibility in September 2002. Management passes to the child when they reach 16 but they can only access funds when they turn 18 when it becomes an adult ISA.
To look at your investment options and apply for a Junior ISA, please click on the button below.
The Personal Finance Portal
The Personal Finance Portal is a revolutionary new app that enables you to see your complete financial picture in seconds, at a time and place to suit you. Accessible online 24/7 across desktops, laptops and mobile devices, Personal Finance Portal gives you access to your long-term savings and investment information in an easy to use online format. What’s more, everything is completely encrypted, meaning that you can communicate with us using the inbuilt messaging service safely and securely. Other benefits include:
- A convenient way to view finances at the click of a button.
- Always up-to-date and easy to use .
- Peace of mind that it’s completely secure Accessible document storage wherever and whenever you need to access it .
- Gives you the option to see all of your advised and non-advised finances in one place.
- Opportunity to set up alerts and insights with Personal Finance Portal Premium.
- Pensions can be a scary place, but with our help, they don’t have to be! We work with our clients to ensure that they have the necessary provisions in place to secure the retirement they want, but if you are new to the world of pensions, or are not currently receiving advice on your retirement needs, Pension Monster can help.
Pension Monster is an online retirement guidance tool. All you need to do is enter some basic information and Pension Monster will create your tailored report which will show you some popular retirement options, and some product solutions. You can print off your report or email it to us when you are ready to get some advice. What’s more – It’s free to use.
Using Pension Monster will give you an idea of what your pension could be worth, how much you may need to pay in and even show you the kinds of providers and products that may be available, however, this is only guidance and you will need to seek advice to ensure you get the right solution for your personal circumstances.